03 October 2009

cock, cock and more cock

It's been a busy night. Went to the sauna after work for some fun. When I got there, there were two guys playing in the steam room. I sucked them both for a while.. they had nice average sized cut cocks. They got tired then left.

After that there was this HOT guy playing... he was wog I think, thin, young, and a big thick 8 inches of cut cock. I got on my knees and started sucking him... he loved it! It was a delicious cock. He was playing with another guy next to him... he wasn't that hot, not slim, middle eastern looking.. but still had a reasonably ok 6.5" cut cock. I don't normally go for ones that small but it was very thick. As I was sucking the hot dude, he was playing with this other guy. Then he said he wasn't ready to cum, and asked the other guy if he wanted to cum in my mouth. Hot! that was a big turn on. The hot dude got tired and I stopped sucking him, and knelt in front of the other dude. I sucked him a bit and he asked me if I was ready for it. I let him jack off his cock a bit... then I sucked him again. In no time he was blowing his load... there was heaps of cum, and it tasted pretty good too. I took it in my mouth then smothered it all over his cock, and kept sucking for a bit. HOT!!

I had a break then went back to the steam room. It wasn't very busy. There were a couple of OK looking guys there, with nice cut cocks. Sucked a few of them. Two of them blew their loads not long after I started sucking... it was hot.

A bit later I played with the hot dude again. Got to suck his cock for longer this time. It really was amazing.. I was so horny and trying not to blow while I sucked on his cock. Got to practice my deepthroating too! I was totally infatuated with his amazing big thick cut cock. Still can't figure out which one was better- this guy or the cock I sucked dry last night...

The other dude (the one that came in my mouth before) was walking around with a hard on... I felt him up and he dragged me into a room. I got down on my knees and started sucking his cock... again. I wasn't sure how long this was gonna take since he'd already blown before. But it didn't take long! He asked, 'you want me to blow?' and I said 'yeah'. He blew his load on my tongue. It was another big load!! I sucked his cock a bit more to finish it off

Not much exciting after that. On my way home I went to a guy's hotel room and swallowed his load. He wasn't that hot though, and his cock was smaller than he said. But still, was hot.

Cocks sucked: 8... i think
Loads swallowed: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment