23 October 2009

More cock ;)

I went out tonight and got a bit tispy.. After that thought I'd go to the sauna for a but before I went home. It was packed! Lots of hot guys about. Sucked off a very hot dude in the steamroom. I think I've sucked him off there before. He's tallish, few tats, 8 inch cut cock. Sucked him off while he was playing with some other guys.. He must have been pretty horny cos it wasn't long till he was blowing his load in my mouth :p

Sucked on a few other guys in the steamroom but there were a lot of ugly dogs around pestering. I sucked about 6 or 7 guys off over about an hour.. Most were cut :) just before I left I started playing with a hot guy in the dark room. I sucked on his 7.5 inch uncut cock while other guys watched. After a bit he went to suck me- normally I let guys do it for a little bit then push them off. I'm not too keen on being sucked myself. But since I was so horny and still hadn't cum just as I pushed him off it was too much and I blew. Damn. A bit embarassing. But it was tine to go home anyway. 

It's been a hot day....  

Cocks sucked: about 10
Loads swallowed: 3.. Plus two guys who came in my mouth a bit before I stopped sucking ( don't like to swallow loads at the sauna)

No comments:

Post a Comment