21 October 2009

Past three days

Three days, three cocks. It's time for an update.

Monday:  I was tired and bored, and a guy sent me a message online. He looked alright in his pics, about 40, hairy, decent cut cock. I asked if he wanted me to come over to his hotel room and suck him off. So I did- I can never resist the temptation to suck a nice cock, especially if its cut. When I got there he was naked and his cock was hard. He told me he was 8 inches, but it was more like 7... but still thick enough and big enough to suck. I got straight to my knees and got to work. I love no strings hookups, especially when an older dude with a big cut cock wants to use my mouth to get off in. So I sucked this guy for a couple of minutes and then he was ready to cum. I sniffed some poppers and sucked him good, and he blew a big load.. half in my mouth and half on my face ;)

Tuesday: Tired, again. But a hot dude I'd chatted to a while ago wanted to finally meet. When I eventually found his place, it was a bit run down.. and he looked a bit rough. Not old or anything (late 20s) but just scruffy.. he had stubble and a few tats etc.. He got me on his knees and got his cock  out. It was a decent 7.5 cut. His body was quite hot actually. So I sucked him off for about 10 mins. Towards the end he started trying to fuck my head, which hurt as he was too rough. My legs were killing me too , kneeling down in an awkward spot. Eventually he got on the bed and I kept on sucking him. I would have kept going (he wasnt in a hurry to cum thats for sure) but i was so tired and starting to get a headache. So I said I had to get a train and left. Maybe i'll hook up with him again when im more into it.

Wednesday (ie today): Met up with a hot, mid-20s dude who sent me a message after reading my blog ;) He turned out to be quite a bit hotter than his pics, so I was surprised. He left his door ajar and was naked lying on his bed when I walked in. I sniffed some poppers and sat in front of him, leaning over to suck his cock. It was a bit over 7", cut, and reasonably OK to suck. I sucked him for a bit that way then got sore from leaning over, so I suggested he stand up.. and he stood up ON the bed. Weird. But a convenient height for me to suck him as I stood so I wasn't complaining. I had a few more sniffs of poppers and kept on sucking, and he said he would blow soon. So I sucked a bit more and then he held my head onto his cock as he shot his load. He was  quite forceful about it.. he was gonna make me swallow it. Id told him Id swallow so I was turned on. But then something happened that ive never done/had before.. he held my head down as he was blowing, and kept holding it there.. so I had a mouth full of cock and a LOT of cum, but his cock was too far in for me to swallow it. His cum tasted good.. but eventually I couldn't last any longer like that and had to force my head off so I could swallow (and catch my breath). Then I licked his cock clean...

Dude, if you're reading, we gotta do that again.. and you should get some other dudes around so I can live out my fantasy of sucking and swallowing a group of guys

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment