18 October 2009

Hook-up

Hooked up with a guy I've hooked up with a few times before. Hadn't seen him for a while ... but he was even hotter than i remembered! I went over and he was sitting on his couch stroking his big hard cock.. I closed the door, went over and got straight down on my knees. He has an amazing cock, about 9" cut and decent thickness, and a very very hot toned body. I was in ectasy sucking on his cock and running my hands over his hot body. I took as much of his cock in my mouth as I could and tried not to cum in my pants while I was sucking him!

It didn't take him long to blow his load. He was laying back and I was sucking him good... he blew in my mouth and I swallowed as much as I could, but it was a massive load and he forced my head off his cock (he was getting a bit sensitive) about half way though.. so he had cum all over his hot body.. I licked up every drop ... such a turn on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment