04 October 2009

sweet cum

Last night on my way home I was trying to think of the last time I sucked off a guy that was younger than me. I normally go for guys a little bit older, but young dudes can still be hot.

Well, I now know the answer. 15 mins ago! I just swallowed a hot young dude. He was about 20 I reckon... kinda muscley but fucking hot and nice body. Neither of our places were free, so we hooked up in a building site. It was hot! We went in, he was already hard when i felt his cock, so I got down and sucked him. He was about 7" uncut. It was nice though. I sucked him for about a minute and he said to stop otherwise he'll blow. So i went slow for a bit.. sucked his balls and licked his cock head.. then I went for it. He was thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth. I was feeling his hot body while I sucked him. When he blew it was amazing. It was a big load, and it tasted SWEET. you know how most cum tastes either salty or bitter or kind of sweet but still kind of bitter.. well this guy had been drinking his pineappple juice! It was so sweet and amazing. I gulped it down down sucked his cock clean. He pulled up his pants and ran off. Who knows, maybe he's straight...

No comments:

Post a Comment