06 October 2009

Sucking a sexy supermodel

I'm at work late today.. oops. A guy emailed me yesterday afternoon asking if I wanted to drain his cock. He sent me some body pics... fuck, he was hot! Mid-20s, smooth muscled body, cute face. He said he had a girlfriend and didn't want to give me his number, so we hooked up at an agree time in a building in the city in the disabled toilet.. it was quiet and clean, so it worked well.

We met in the mens. He was standing at a urinal stroking his cock. He was just as hot as his pics. I started feeling up his cock and suggested we go to the disabled loo. As soon as we'd closed the door he had his cock out and was stroking it. Hot! I got down and sucked him. He was soft at first, and his cock was alright.. I wasn't sure how big it was gonna get. But within 2 minutes he'd unbuttoned his shirt and was hard as. Fuck, I almost came in my jeans. The way he was dressed and the fact we were hooking up in the city implied that he was an office worker... but I would not be surprised at all if he was a part-time supermodel. He had one of the hottest bodies I've ever seen, let alone played with. Fantastic abs and a little bit of hair below his navel. His cock was beautiful as well. About 7.5 inches, straight, cut and a decent thickness. I sucked his cock (as best as I could that early in the morning.. I was still waking up) and it tasted amazing. As I sucked him I was feeling his HOT body with my hands and playing with his nipples. Because I was tired my mouth tired quickly, so I sucked on his balls while he jacked his cock. I alternated between sucking him (he fucked my mouth a few times... HOT!) and sticking out my tongue while he jacked. He didn't want to blow quickly, which was hot, cos I was having so much fun. A couple of times I thought he'd came and had a small load, but it was just precum. Yum!!! I love it when guys have lots of precum for me to taste. I kept on sucking him and he was panting a little. Eventually he blew his load straight down my throat. HOT! Lots of cum and it tasted really, really good. I gulped it all down then came up for air. He said 'no more' (some guys have sensitive cocks after they blow.. fair enough) but I couldn't resist one more deep suck to clean off the last globs of cum. He got dressed and left. I really hope he wants to hook up again. I'd gladly drain his cock any time he needs to get off. Hmm. I wonder if his girlfriend swallows or this was a treat for him? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment