05 October 2009

Flashback

I was just skimming over my last post to see if it made any sense at all. I don't think it does. But my blurb about arab guys reminded me of something.

At the start of this year, I sucked off a hot arab dude. Since then he's been partnered and doesn't want to play, which is a huge pity. But, I think his cock is huger..

I'd been to the beach that day, just relaxing, lying in the sun, and perving. He'd been texting me, asking when I was coming over. We agreed that I'd come over when he got home from work. He said he was arab and had a 9" cut cock so I was over there as soon as I could.

And he wasn't lying. His cock was genuinely 9 inches, thick, and cut. He had the most DELICIOUS hairy body. He lay on his couch and I got naked, on my knees, and started sucking him. It was amazing. His big fat cock head felt so good in my mouth. I sucked him intensely, then ran my tongue up and down his BIG shaft. I took his cock head into my mouth and sucked him gently, then took all his cock into my mouth and sucked as best I could. In no time he was about to cum.....

"I'm gonna cum"
"Ok"

I swallowed his load, and licked up every last drop. I was so turned on. His cum tasted amazing (and I am yet to find an arab guy whose cum doesn't!!!!) I kept on sucking him to clean off his cock, and he didn't stop me. So I kept sucking. He went a bit soft, but I kept sucking. This man was too hot not to suck. He let me work my magic on his big cock, just after he'd came, until I got him hard again. He held my head on his cock while I sucked. It was filling my mouth again, making me choke a bit, but turning me on so incredibly much. I closed my eyes and sucked on his gorgeous cock for quite some time... I didn't care how long it took.

Then, eventually, he started breating heavily and his cock was pulsing. I took as much of it into my mouth as I could, and he shot his second load. Wow. It was a lot of effort getting him to blow twice, but fuck, it was definitely worth it. His load wasn't as big as the first time, but still quite a lot. I LOVE guys who cum bucketloads, moreso when it tastes reallly good. I swallowed his cum. He was spent after that. I got dressed and left. Fuck, that made me horny. I'll never forget that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment