02 October 2009

sucked and swallowed the hottest cock EVER

I hooked up after work tonight.

First guy I reckon I've sucked and swallowed more than anyone else. He used to be a regular--couple of loads a week--but hadn't seen him for ages until tonight. I went over to his place, he dropped his pants and took his shirt off. He's not the hottest of guys, but I find him a huge turn on. He's hairy and has an awesome 7" cut cock. He laid back while I sucked him off. He held some poppers to my nose every now and then to keep me horny as. It didn't take him long to shoot his load. As he was blowing, I deepthroated his cock and swallowed it all. I kept on sucking and licking it, squeezing out the last drops of cum and licking them up. Hot!

After that I hooked up with a new guy. He was late 30s, and MUCH hotter than I expected. His pics didn't do him justice. I went over, he got naked and lay on the bed. He had one of (probably the most) amazing cock I've ever sucked on. 8" cut, ramrod straight, and a hot body with nice body hair to go with it. Yum!! He lay back and I sucked him for a bit. It was amazing. His cock just fit my mouth soooo well. I sucked him for a while then I lay down and he face fucked me. It was hot. He said "you want this load?" and I said "yes" (as best I could with a big thick cock in my mouth!) Then he blew his load... not the biggest, but still pretty good. I gulped it down as he he was shooting then kept on sucking his cock till he went soft. I swallowed all his load and damn, it was hot. Can't wait to suck him dry again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment